More than your one stop shop for whimsical stationery and accessories.
TEACHERLATTE is a woc and teacher owned creative studio based in Naarm (Melbourne). Our mission is to support the incredible work of teachers and to celebrate and inspire learning in the classroom.
TEACHERLATTE is driven by community and giving back. We have:
- prioritised partnerships with Black, Indigenous and People of Colour
- created a Student Teacher Discount Program to support pre-service teachers throughout their studies
- established a First Nations Community Fund with Gamilaroi artist, Lakkari Pitt to support the works of First Nations organisations every month: AnTAR, Children's Ground, The Healing Foundation, I.D. Know Yourself, Djirra Victoria and Dhadjowa Foundation. In 2020, we donated over $10,000 to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- working towards 100% sustainable packaging by 2022
- partnered with First Nations owned businesses, social enterprises and teacherpreneurs as part of our small business network
When you shop at TEACHERLATTE, you create social impact. Thank YOU!